Monday, March 15, 2010

Kiss me. I'm shit faced.

St. Patrick's day quickly approaches which means for the first time since New Years Eve, I get to pull out my most vibrant and outlandish makeup.

However, while wearing the cutest green makeup for the occasion is a high priority, making sure said makeup stays on my face after a long night of drinking and making vom-vom all over the bathroom is the ultimate goal.





Products used:

1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. Coastal Scents 88 Palette
3. Ulta brand false lashes
4. Covergirl Lash Blast Volume
5. Sonia Kashuk gel liner
6. Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner

The look is kinda toned down, but as I previously mentioned I want to look cute and festive - not like an irish draq queen.

As an aside, my eyebrows are jacked. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. How do I fix these things?

And now, I leave you with: MEIN GOOGLY EYEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment